Thursday 24 August 2017

Jio phone booking started.

Jio phone booking started

Hello friends
Jio phone is booking started with jio.com and my jio application.
Here we show you how to book jio phone and payment method.
First you need to pay 500 Rs. Then you need to pay 1000 Rs at retailer while Mobile's delivery in your nearest retailer store.



So this type you book you jio phone.
People are to waiting for this phone this is a feature smartphone.

Specs :


Screen : 2.4 inch
Ram : 512 mb
Processor : 1.2 GHz dual-core
Camera : Rear 2mp and Front 0.3mp
OS : KAI OS
Resolution : 240×320 pixels
Storage : 4gb and external 128gb
Battery capacity : 2000mAh

So guys I hope it's help for you 
Thank you

2 comments:

  1. Hello World !
    Good Day !

    Keep you services updated & reliable with my stuff
    Huge stuff of Tools, E-boooks, Tutorials, Scripting, Viruses, Spying e.t.c

    See Me On
    I C Q :> 752822040
    Tele-Gram :> @killhacks

    Many other stuff like
    SSN/DL
    ID's
    CC CVV
    DUMPS
    Combos/I.P's/Proxies
    You can get from my collections :-)

    No one TEACH you
    No one GUIDE you
    No one BOOST you
    But I'm always here for you

    Hit me up for you desired stuff
    I C Q here :> 752 822 040
    Tele-Gram here :> @killhacks

    %Waiting for you guys%

    ReplyDelete
  2. SSN DOB DL Fullz
    CC with CVV Fullz
    High Credit Scores Pros
    DL Scan Front & Back
    Business EIN Company Fullz
    Fullz for SBA, PUA, UI, KYC & Tax return

    USA UK Canada Fullz Available
    Fresh Spammed & Verified

    ICQ 752822040/@killhacks
    Telegram @leadsuppler/@killhacks
    Email hacksp007 @ dnmx.org

    ReplyDelete